- Siberian air, Polar Vortex to blast Alaska with lowest temperatures of season so far into next week
- November 17, 2017; 11:30 AM
- Bitterly cold air with origins from northern Siberia will race across Alaska into early next week.
- Dust off your skis: Cold air, snow to hit prior to Thanksgiving holiday weekend in Northeast
- November 17, 2017; 10:49 AM
- Skiers and snowboarders planning to hit the slopes during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend will want to give thanks to Mother Nature.
- Another tropical threat to target southern Vietnam this weekend
- November 17, 2017; 10:13 AM
- Areas ravaged by former Typhoon Damrey brace for another tropical hit that could slow recovery efforts across the country.
- Christmas markets opening this weekend may luck out with some of the season's best weather
- November 17, 2017; 9:14 AM
- While chilly weather is predicted at times during the first few days, an overall pleasant weekend is in store for most locations.
- Try these warming foods, drinks to keep the cold weather at bay
- November 17, 2017; 9:11 AM
- While you're bundled up at home as the temperatures dance around the freezing point outside, there are a number of delicious and healthy foods and drinks that can contribute to your body's warmth.
- Weekly wrap-up: Tens of thousands left homeless in the cold after Iran-Iraq border; 'Biblical' flooding hits Greece
- November 17, 2017; 8:52 AM
- Intense storms pummeled Greece this week while thousands are facing life-threatening cold after a powerful earthquake on the Iran-Iraq border left them displaced.
- 8 innovative, environmentally safe alternatives to rock salt for deicing roads
- November 17, 2017; 7:51 AM
- More municipalities are using organic brines, food-based treatments or high-tech plows and pavement to lower costs and limit environmental impacts.
- Quick-hitting cold, strong winds to pierce midwestern, northeastern US this weekend
- November 17, 2017; 6:44 AM
- A brief shot of cold air and biting winds will force residents of the midwestern and northeastern United States to bundle up this weekend.
- Experts explain how the weather enterprise issues life-saving tornado warnings
- November 16, 2017; 3:30 PM
- Tornado warnings are issued when twisters are imminent or expected to move into a particular area, on average 8.7 minutes in advance.
- Massive blackouts return to Puerto Rico as heat and downpours add to misery
- November 16, 2017; 1:17 PM
- Non-weather-related blackouts return to Puerto Rico as downpours and record-breaking heat strike the island.
Enter postal code or city...
Browse for your location
English (US) °F